The worth of something compared to the price paid or asked for it
This list is meant to represent the cigars with the best value (bang for the buck), not the best low cost cigars. The way that we determined value was by taking our Cost/Point Ratio, which is calculated by dividing the MSRP of the cigar by the score, and subtracting that ratio from the score. The number that this generates is the gap between the score and the Cost/Point Ratio. The higher the value score the better.
To read the full review on any of these cigars, just click on the cigar name.
There are links to each reviewers list below the singular list to show full transparency.
- Only cigars that were released between November 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022 are eligible.
- Cigar has to have been reviewed on the site.
Top 25 Cigar Values of 2022
1. Buenaventura BV554 Limited Edition 2021
2. Tatuaje Cohete Capa Especial
3. Tatuaje Cohete Reserva
4. JRE Aladino Classic Corona
5. Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Mi Querida Triqui Traca No. 448
6. ACE Prime Maria Lucia
7. Joya de Nicaragua Antaño CT Lonsdale
8. Bolivar Cofradia Lost & Found EMS Toro
9. My Father Le Bijou 1922 100 Años Limited Edition Corona Especial
10. Fuerte y Libre Sun Country Corona
11. Matilde Limited Exposure No. 2
12. Illusione Allegria Lonsdale
13. Espinosa Knuckle Sandwich Habano Corona Gorda R
14. Curivari Selección Privada Lancero
15. Tatuaje Cohete
16. Villiger La Libertad Robusto
17. Cuba Aliados Original Blend Robusto
18. VegaFina Year of the Tiger 2022
19. CAO Pilón Añejo Robusto
20. Villiger TAA 2022
21. Oliva Serie V 135th Anniversary Edición Limitada
22. Tatuaje Havana VI Verocú Blue No. 1
23. Crowned Heads Sfumato in C Major
24. E.P. Carrillo Short Run Retro 2022 Maduro Short Play
25. Plasencia Cosecha 149 La Vega
Let us know your thoughts on our lists. We want to hear it all.
Leave a Reply