In Episode 17,
Surgeon talks about what he’s been pouring the past few weeks:
- A Moroccan beer called Casablanca
- Glendronach 2006 Scotch whisky
- Benriach 2005 Scotch whisky
For Jiunn, his pours include:
- Russian River Pliny The Younger
- Old Forester 2019 Birthday Bourbon
- Buffalo Trace Weller Full Proof
- Glendronach Batch 8 Cask Strength
In libation news, discussion topics include:
- Sulphur in sherry finished scotches. What to do, what not to do
- Woodford Reserve’s new 2020 Batch Proof edition
- Glenfiddich Rare Collection
- A very rare Macallan goes up for a record breaking auction
John ‘Cigar Surgeon’ McTavish and Jiunn ‘Yellow Snapper’ Liu came up with the idea of a short show focusing on beers and spirits that they could post a few times a month.
Pour ‘n Tell became a natural extension of our weekly libation reviews on Developing Palates. We wanted a show that we could talk what we were drinking that week, and have a platform entirely focused for discussion. The show doesn’t include cigar talk as we felt the industry has enough great shows and content covering the industry already.
Each week we’ll sit down and talk about our recent beer and spirit reviews, what we’re drinking, as well as news topics we think are interesting. From time to time we’ll have special guests on the show which will no doubt have us running over our standard 30 minute show time.
Leave a Reply